5 Bedroom; 4.5 Bath House on Beach Block in Ocean Sands, Section O (Ocean Lakes) with Private Pool and Hottub.
Unlike many properties, IN OUR RATE – WE INCLUDE LINENS WITH BEDS MADE AND BATH TOWELS FOR 14 PEOPLE AND CLEANING WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEES.
Answers to the most requested questions:
– NEW ADDITIONS FOR 2018 SEASON –
1) Brand New Living Room furniture installed in Dec of 2017. Two brand new full size matching couches and 2 brand new swivel rockers.
2) We have added a Blu-Ray HD DVD player to the upstairs living room, paired with 55 inch HD TV.
3) New refrigerator in the main kitchen with larger fridge and bottom drawer freezer.
4) New washer machine.
5) New 7 person hot tub (2016).
6) New Professional Warrior Brand Table Soccer Table (2016).
– The house is on the beach block and is about a 1-2 minute walk to beach.
– The house is owner managed and we do not charge any additional reservation/booking fees and the cleaning fee and linens fee is included.
– The house is a Sat to Sat rental.
– The house includes Linens on all Beds and Towels for 14 people, including a packet of towels for the kitchen.
– The house is non-smoking.
– The house wireless, high-speed internet
– The house is 1 mile to Food Lion, 0.5 miles Harris Teeter Grocery Stores.
– The house has a Kaba keypad lock and code will be provided so not necessary to check in off site at a rental agency.
– The house has a private pool(non-heated) and hot-tub. The pool is in-ground gunite (concrete poured) pool and much larger than many of the newer, smaller fiberglass pools being installed in newer houses.
– The pool deck is surrounded by large, mature pine tree to provide ample privacy.
– Pool opens beginning of May to mid May and closes in early Oct.
– The house is a very short less than one block walk to beach.
– The house is pet friendly and you can bring up to two dogs, sorry no cats.
– The house has lots of parking and can fit 5-6 cars/suvs, huge concrete pad.
– The house is in Ocean Lakes, you have access to Tennis and the Ocean Lakes Pool with Kiddie Pool right across the street, less than a 4 minute walk with kids in tow.
– The house is a family rental and can only be rented by adults over 25 years of age.
– Rates are per week – Rate include Linens, Towels and Cleaning- Rates do not incl tax (12.75%), pet fee ($100 1 dog,$150 2 dogs) or damage waiver ($59). Rates are subject to change without notice
Welcome to Lighthouse Point – Dance to the rhythm of the sea as you approach this lovely home in Ocean Lakes. Feel the gentle ocean breeze as you enter from the beautifully landscaped yard into this custom-designed home just 300′ from the beach.
As you walk inside you will notice the uniquely decorated interior, appropriately accessorized with a wooden replica of a lighthouse. Inside you will discover a spacious great room, a sunny kitchen and decks with ocean views. A short walk will bring you to the crashing surf for an active time of swimming or shell-gathering. Return home for a more tranquil pace and swim in the sparkling private pool or linger for hours unwinding in the hot tub. Relax on the porch swing and on the multi-level decks. Retreat to the inside to experience the Rec Room with flat screen TV and stereo sound. A truly memorable vacation awaits the entire family at Lighthouse Point and you can bring the family dog.
Amenities include: Cen. A/C, DW, MW, W/D, CF, IM, CATV, High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Books, Furn. Decks, Porch Swing, Booster Seat, Charcoal Grill, Picnic Table, BB Goal, 2 Outside showers, Private Pool (18×28) and Hot Tub.
Ground Level: Rec Room w/Home Theater, surround sound system; Warrior Table Soccer (Foosball), mini-refrigerator; BR w/2 PymBnk; Full Bath.
Level 1: MBR w/ K has private bath and deck access, BR w/2T has deck access: BR w/Q has deck access, Full Bath.
Level 2: MBR w/K has a private bath and deck access; Great Room and Dining area has deck access; Kitchen; Half Bath.
Level 3: Ship’s Watch w/desk and reclining chairs.
We have vacationed in the Outer Banks since we were teenagers and love it. We have owned and managed Lighthouse Point since 2011.See Owner/Property Manager